CMI has been conducting facility management since 1988 for a variety of recognized facilities including Kellogg, US Oncology, United Way, Walgreen’s, Baytown ISD and the Center for Hearing and Speech.
As Facility Manager, CMI is committed to creating safe and environmentally-sound operations and maintenance of an asset in the most cost effective manner.
Goals include the long-term preservation of the asset value, as well as achieving a premium level of end-user satisfaction that will ultimately complement the daily operations of the owner occupant.
With today’s changing global environments, we employ an eco-friendly approach to the various components of facility management. Responsive customer service is a must in all areas:
- Building Cleanliness
- Waste Removal
- Energy Conservation
- Maintenance of HVAC including
indoor air quality and temperature control
- Compliance with OSHA requirements
- Compliance with HAZMAT standards
- Preventative Maintenance
- Elevator Maintenance
- Standard Power Supply and Emergency Power Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- Building Security and Monitoring Systems
- Sprinkler Systems
- Smoke/Fire Detection Systems
- Evacuation Plans
- Space Management